LadyBeBop...Just an Overaged Kid

Hi. My name is Kathy, AKA LadyBeBop. This blog is combining two of my favorite things in this world...crocheting crazy things and Idol shows from all over the world. Yeah, I know they don't exactly relate..but...well I'm strange. :P

Monday, January 23, 2006

Well, it has to begin somewhere.


Yup, that's me. Kissing a stingray. That's one of the main attractions of the Grand Cayman Islands. You take a boat off the island several miles to a sandbar where there are tons of stingrays. Friendly little buggers. They love to be pet and kissed. They don't harm a fly.

What does this have to do with anything...especially since this picture is nearly two years old? Nothing..except I'm willing to do anything within reason..which doesn't include riding roller coasters and eating green peppers.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Andy Hunter said…

    So wait, you're pro kissing stingray, and anti green pepper? I shall return to find out more, I am intrigued. Because I've always found that green peppers are welcome guests in my home, and yet the stingray...let's just say we've never really gotten on so well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home