LadyBeBop...Just an Overaged Kid

Hi. My name is Kathy, AKA LadyBeBop. This blog is combining two of my favorite things in this world...crocheting crazy things and Idol shows from all over the world. Yeah, I know they don't exactly relate..but...well I'm strange. :P

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Got the graph part done.


Yeah! The graph portion of the afghan is complete!

Took me much of the night, but I had American Idol and the Winter Olympics to keep me company. Once I hit row 60, I wasn't going to stop.

Now comes the border. I still haven't decided how I'm going to do the border. Simple single crochet seems the easiest, but I'd still like to do a granny stitch. I'll sleep on it, and decide tomorrow.

Big day tomorrow on American Idol. We'll find out about the top 24. Sorry to see Garret the cowboy leave tonight, but it was time for him to go. I don't think we've seen the last of him.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home