LadyBeBop...Just an Overaged Kid

Hi. My name is Kathy, AKA LadyBeBop. This blog is combining two of my favorite things in this world...crocheting crazy things and Idol shows from all over the world. Yeah, I know they don't exactly relate..but...well I'm strange. :P

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not the best week in American Idol....

Just watched the Vegas and Austin auditions today (I taped the Vegas auditions). Man oh man. Only one person struck me as possible top 12 material, Taylor Hicks, the grey haired R&B singer who auditioned last in Vegas. The rest....blah, blah, blah. Boston is next Tuesday, and that's the last of the auditions. Thank God!

Getting a little bit too itchy about starting the Crochet Olympics next Friday, so I bought a few skeins of orange, black and white yarn at Hobby Lobby (Red Heart Super Saver on sale for $1.88 a skein), and started a Cincinnati Bengals graph afghan. 122 stitches across, and 90 rows. Did pretty good. I already crocheted 7 rows while just watching American Idol. Hopefully, I'll do better tomorrow, watching Dancing With The Stars. That's a 90 minute show.

Only one thing to say 'bout DWtS....Go Drew!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home