LadyBeBop...Just an Overaged Kid

Hi. My name is Kathy, AKA LadyBeBop. This blog is combining two of my favorite things in this world...crocheting crazy things and Idol shows from all over the world. Yeah, I know they don't exactly relate..but...well I'm strange. :P

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Tomorrow's the big day....

...the start of the Crochet Olympics. I've completed the important tasks...taxes completed and E-filed, daughters' financial aid application submitted. All that's hanging over my head is the constant cooking and cleaning of the kitchen. :( Hopefully, my meals the next two weeks will be quick and easy. I don't even want to go out to eat...it's just as quick to cook in than to drive to the restaurants.

I'm taking off work at noon tomorrow. I'll run a few errands, and easily get home by one. I can't start until two, so I'll prepare the meat loaf for supper and the lasagna for Saturday's supper.

Mary, my eldest daughter comes home from college (University of Kentucky) for the weekend this Saturday morning (yes, it will cut into crocheting time, however hubby is coming, so I might be able to do a little going home...however graph crocheting with multiple balls of yarn in a moving vehicle isn't exactly easy). I don't know if my youngest daughter or I will take her home on Sunday.


As promised, here is what's done of my Bengals afghan. It's a little over halfway completed with the center. I'll crochet a number of rows of black and orange around it...I might try to do it in granny stitches. I don't know.

Well, I'll start the dishwasher, wash my hair, then go to bed. Have to be at work by 6 tomorrow, if I want to leave my noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home